I. Purpose and scope of information collection
To ensure that the transaction is done in the most successful way and to minimize risks that may arise and to ensure the best benefits of the Service User, when registering to use the Service that is provided by the Service Provider, the Service User must provide complete initial information including: name, phone number, email. This information will be strictly confidential, will be verified and stored in the System of Service Provider.
The Service User will be solely responsible for the confidentiality and retention of all services using the service under its username, password and email. In addition, it is the member’s responsibility to promptly notify the Service Provider of any unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, and retention of a third party’s username and password for appropriate solutions.
II. Address of the unit that collects and maintains the information
- TADA Technology Company Limited
- Address: No. 37, street no. 2, Binh An ward, district 02, HCMC
- Hotline: 1900636296
III. Scope of using information
Purposes of collecting information:
- Providing the Service to the Service User;
- Sending a notice of information exchange between the Service User and the Service Provider;
- Prevent activities of destroying member’s user account and counterfeiting activities of the Service User;
- Contact and deal with members in special cases;
- Do not use the member’s personal information other than for the purpose of confirming and relating to transactions on the App;
- In case required by Law: The Service Provider is responsible for cooperating and providing member’s personal information. In addition, no one has the right to violate the personal information of members.
IV. Commitment to confidentiality
V. Time to store information
The Service Provider will store the information provided by the customer on our internal Systems during the use of the customer or when the customer requests to destroy the information provided during using period.
VI. Mechanism to receive and resolve complaints related to personal information of customers
Members have the right to submit complaints about the disclosure of personal information to the third parties to the Service Provider by mailing or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taas Truck is responsible for implementing technical and professional measures to verify the reflected content. Processing time to reflect customer personal information is 15 days.